Tuesday 18 September 2012

what's a window for

Anais had her first swimming class today.  There is no pool at the school so the class was to walk to the nearest public pool about 10 minutes away.  We can see the school from our apartment.  I knew what time they were supposed to leave.  Like a psychotic mother, I hung out the window, hoping to see her.  I thought it would be fun to take photos of her walking past our apartment (the thought did strike me that I may get into trouble with French privacy laws what with the recent Kate photos brouhaha).  They went the other way.  I was disappointed.  Similarly the other day, like a pyschotic wife, I hung out the window, hoping to see JB down on the street, arriving from the metro. I didn't spot him cross the road and come onto our side of the street. Ah well. I took these photos instead:





No comments:

Post a Comment